Queerness & You
This section contains questions about you and your relationship to queerness.
- How many years have you lived on this Earth?
- Where on Earth do you currently reside? (city, state, country)
- How would you describe your race / where are your ancestors from?
- How would you describe your gender identity?
- How would you describe your sexual orientation/configuration?
- Are you out to your family?
- Are you out to your friends?
- Who is your queer design icon and why?
Queerness & Labor
This section contains questions about your queerness and your workplace.
- Are you currently employed?
- What type of design work do you do?
- How many employees work at your workplace?
- Are you out at your workplace?
- Would you like to share how you came out at work?
- Did you choose your workplace based on its culture?
- Does your workplace's culture create a space that is inclusive and welcoming to LGBTQIA+ people?
Queerness & Design
This section contains questions about your queerness as it relates to your design practice.
- How do your identities impact your design philosophy (regardless of whether or not you are out in your workplace)?
- Are you able to bring your whole self / all of your identities into your design practice? If yes, how? If not, why not?
- What are the ways your identities have helped you when designing?
- What are the ways your identities have hindered you when designing?
- What does queer design mean to you?
- What parts of architecture / design / work need queering?